Illipaca- The Alpaca wool scarf
People think that the scarves made with sheep wool are the softest and the warmest however, the scarves made with alpaca wool are the best. The scarves made with alpaca wool are naturally hypoallergenic and resist any sorts of dust and liquids. The scarves made with alpaca wool are incredibly soft, warm and light.
The main aim of the manufacturers is to provide the people of the northern hemisphere an opportunity to experience alpaca wool with highest quality manufacturing. Illipaca masters in creating scarves which are exceptional yet reflect the Incan culture. These scarves are a perfect combination of history and luxury. Natives used alpaca skin to keep themselves protected from various elements, ever since the alpaca wool is of great value. Some people even consider it more valuable than gold or silver.
Illipaca aims at providing the support to indigenous communities by following a high-quality processing method of the alpaca wool. The practices followed to process alpaca wool have high standards and are eco-friendly. The scarves created by alpaca wool are super durable, they last for years and years and the fibers of the alpaca wool maintain their strength and unmatchable warmth.
Please add gif here
Some of the key features of the illipaca scarves are as follow:
- The Illipaca scarves are manufactured with 100% alpaca wool.
- The alpaca wool is three times lighter than that of the sheep’s wool.
- The scarves last for super long periods as they are durable due to premium quality wool and high standards of alpaca wool processing.
- Unlike many wool scarves, the scarves created by illipaca are odor-resistant.
- These scarves are naturally hypoallergenic.
- If you intend to be super war than you will see that alpaca wool provides immense insulation and warmth.
- The alpaca wool is not only strong and warm but it is also as soft as cashmere. It feels super comfortable to the skin.
- The scarves are water resistant and dust resistant as well.
Now lets have a look at the Illipaca fibers:
- The products created by illipaca have a luxurious feel to them